There are many opportunities and avenues for growing the women’s ministry at FBC Durham. The following are some guidelines to consider:
Protocol for Initiating New Areas of Ministry:
- Is there sufficient interest?
- Is there a specific plan?
- Is there leadership and a team of women willing to execute the plan?
- Is there budget money available or a plan to creat needed income?
- Has there been consistent prayer and time devoted to seeking God’s guidance?
- When there is confirmation and clarity of the above, a plan is submitted for the elders’ to approve.
Protocol for Starting Bible Studies for the Women’s Ministry:
- The study is presented to the Women’s Ministry Team Deacons
- The Women’s Ministry Team Deacons will review the study
- The study will be submitted for the elders’ approval
- Upon the elders’ approval, materials will be ordered through FBC
- Members of the group will reimburse church for their individual study materials
For video studies – Once the study is completed, leaders will return leader and video material to the FBC library to be cataloged and made available for future use.
For information on studies currently available to be checked-out, visit our church library.
If you feel God calling you to get involved, please consider the above and contact Cathy Creedy 846-1256 or Kim McKeel 949-4890.