Men’s Ministry Event
May 20, 2017
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
In the spirit of Proverbs 27, the FBC men’s ministry will be holding an event on Sat May 20 from 3:00 -7:30pm.
The purpose of our time will be fourfold:
- Grow closer together in our relationships with each other and our children,
- Be fed spiritually and physically,
- Encourage and exhort one another towards holiness and purity,
- Invest in teens, college students, young single men, and older men alike for discipleship toward Christ-like maturity
To meet these goals, we will have a time of fishing, food, and fellowship at the home of Walter Lee, 5615 Island Road, Hillsborough NC.
There is a stocked pond that we will fish during the afternoon. Your children (boys and girls) are welcome to come with you. Please keep in mind the potential dangers of being around a body of water for young children. Please bring your own bait and tackle to use.
Around 5:30pm, Walter and Hong will provide the main dinner meal which will include grilled burgers, hot dogs, and fried fish.
Finally, we will hear from a panel of men from our church.
They will share pearls of wisdom from their walk with God and answer questions submitted by attendees.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- Already registered? Click Here to view a FAQ document for the event!
- Click here to RSVP yourself and any children you’ll be bringing.
- During registration, you’ll be asked to supply questions you would like to ask our panel. This can range from how to do family devotions, work life balance, being a Godly husband, teaching Biblical truths to our children, etc.
- During registration, you’ll be asked to list any drinks, snacks, or desserts that you are bringing to share.
Hope you can make some or all of the activities!