It is a great privilege and responsibility to be a covenant member of a local church and to realize that God desires the local body of believers to display His glory. This class will be the first of a two-part series on how you can be a healthy, productive and spiritually fruitful member at FBC. Whether you are considering membership, are a recent member of FBC, or have been a member of FBC for decades, this series will be instrumental in your life and will have an impact on the FBC family.
In this class, we will seek to better understand:
- The importance of “considering one another”
- How to thrive in a community of believers
- The ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- How to utilize our spiritual gifts
- The purpose of the local church